Rural Health Innovation and Transformation Technical Assistance
The Federal Office of Rural Health Policy will contract with a single organization to provide technical assistance (TA) for rural stakeholders and the public to help them understand and engage in the value-based care landscape in the context of rural healthcare.
The purpose of the program is to provide a mechanism for the federal government to work collaboratively with rural healthcare stakeholders to:
- Raise awareness of the unique considerations facing rural providers and communities in implementing value-based care in the current and emerging environments
- Engage stakeholders with strategies to help rural providers and communities participate in value-based care models
Required activities include:
- Identifying key rural health policy issues and challenges related to value-based care to inform and engage rural health stakeholders
- Participating in the planning and development of the work portfolio and the final selection of focus areas
- Developing and providing TA on value-based care in rural settings and synthesizing the results into materials for public dissemination
- Submitting materials for HRSA review and responding to requests for information from HRSA in a timely manner
- Designing and implementing dissemination strategies for analyses and TA to varied audiences interested in rural healthcare delivery innovations
Eligible applicants include:
- Domestic public, private, and nonprofit organizations
- Faith-based and community-based organizations
- Tribal organizations
Award ceiling: $500,000 per year
Project period: 3 years
Estimated number of awards: 1
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov.
Applicant webinar recording:
Playback number: 866.441.8828
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.