Healthy Food Financing Initiative Technical Assistance
As part of the Healthy Food Financing Initiative (HFFI), the Reinvestment Fund provides technical assistance for early stage healthy food access projects in underserved areas with a focus on management, financial health, and operations.
Support may include:
- Capacity building
- Identification of food access needs and potential interventions
- Project planning
- Market studies
- Feasibility studies
- Business planning
- Financial modeling
- Community and customer engagement
Eligible applicants include, but are not limited to:
- For-profit organizations:
- Limited liability companies
- Sole proprietors
- Public benefit corporations
- Nonprofit organizations:
- Institutions of higher education
- State and local governments and governmental agencies
- Food policy councils
- Tribal governments and tribal governmental agencies, authorities, and food policy councils
This is a technical assistance opportunity.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.