North Central Region Water Network Capacity-Building Mini Grants
Capacity-Building Mini Grants provide funding to support the goals of the North Central Region Water Network, including:
- Soil health and water
- Climate and water
- Sustainable water supply
- Engaging the next generation of water stewards
- Water infrastructure
- Watershed management
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in water outreach, research, and management
- Source water protection
- Nutrient management and harmful algal blooms
- Emerging water-related issues, applied research needs, and extension programming needs
Funding may be used for:
- Planning projects
- New multi-state Extension program delivery
- Professional development for Extension professionals to improve water-related extension programs
Lead applicants must have an Extension appointment/assignment at a land-grant institution in the North Central Region.
Applicants are encouraged to collaborate with partners across a diversity of water-related disciplines and roles and to engage 1890 and 1994 land-grant institutions and federally designated Hispanic Serving Institutions in the region.
Award ceiling: $15,000
Estimated number of awards: 4-6
Estimated total program funding: $60,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.