Minnesota Community Broadband Resources Program
The Blandin Foundation provides technical assistance and ad hoc consulting support for communities in Minnesota that are exploring high speed internet services.
- Up to 32 hours of project assistance
- High level community technology assessments of infrastructure, services, and community demand
- Market development activity organizing and planning
- Assistance to develop fair and appropriate joint ventures with providers
- Ad hoc assistance
- General information provided through telephone, email, and referrals
Eligible participants are communities in Minnesota that are interested in telecommunication and technology vitality.
Blandin Foundation will provide project assistance ranging from 16-32 hours to 15 communities each year.
The Foundation will also provide personal ad hoc assistance for 25 communities each year.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.