Health Care Professional Recruitment and Retention Services
The New Mexico Office of Primary Care and Rural Health is seeking to contract with a New Mexico nonprofit corporation to assist communities in the recruitment, placement, and retention of healthcare personnel in underserved areas of the state and to coordinate efforts with health professional education programs.
Required applicant qualifications include:
- Be a New Mexico nonprofit corporation with federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Have a Governing Board of Directors whose membership is representative of the geographic areas and ethnic populations in New Mexico and is comprised of both healthcare providers and consumers
- Have the capability to carry out the purposes of the contract including qualified professional staff
- Not be a healthcare provider or association of healthcare providers
- Have a minimum of 4 years professional experience in the areas as described in the scope of work
Expected contract amount is not specified. The contract term is 4 years.
Sealed applications must be delivered to:
Crystal Begay, Procurement Manager
New Mexico Department of Health
Office of Primary Care and Rural Health
300 San Mateo Blvd. NE, Ste. 900
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.