North Dakota Maternal and Child Health Special Health Services Grant
Application: Mar 25, 2019
The Special Health Services Grant supports projects in North Dakota that serve children with special healthcare needs and their families.
Funding priorities for the 2019-2021 biennium include:
- Multidisciplinary clinics
- Medical home recognition and/or pediatric medical home system improvement projects
- Family-led health information, education, consultation, and support programs
Eligible applicants for multidisciplinary clinics and medical home projects are:
- Healthcare Systems
- Healthcare Providers
- Community Health Centers
- Local Public Health Units/Regional Networks
- Private or Public Nonprofit Entities
- State/County Agencies
- Tribal Governments/Affiliates
Eligible applicants for family-led health information, education, consultation, and support projects are family-led organizations in North Dakota with health expertise that provide information, education, consultation, and support on behalf of children with special healthcare needs and their families.
The total funding available for all projects is:
- Multidisciplinary clinics: $240,000
- Medical home projects: $70,000
- Family-led health information, education, consultation, and support programs: $85,000
The performance period for all project types is 2 years.
From the program website, choose the appropriate link for the project type.
Email a non-binding letter of intent to email@example.com by February 25, 2019.
Submit the completed application by March 25, 2019 by:
North Dakota Department of Health
Division of Special Health Services
Attn: Kimberly Hruby
600 East Boulevard Avenue, Dept. 301
Bismarck, ND 58505-0200
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.