Supporting Maternal Health Innovation Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
For programmatic or technical
LCDR Leticia Manning, MPH
For grants management or budget
The Supporting Maternal Health Innovation Program will enter into a cooperative agreement with a single entity to support HRSA award recipients who focus on improving maternal health, states, and key stakeholders in their efforts to reduce and prevent maternal mortality and severe maternal morbidity.
Activities will include:
- Providing capacity-building assistance to award recipients of the State Maternal Health Innovation Program and the Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Program to implement innovative and evidence-informed strategies
- Establishing a resource center to provide national guidance to HRSA award recipients, states, and key stakeholders in improving maternal health
Eligible applicants are any domestic public or private entities, including tribes, tribal organizations, and faith-based and community-based organizations.
Award ceiling: $2,600,000 per year
Project period: 5 years
Estimated number of awards: 1
Links to the full announcement, application instructions, and the online application process are available through grants.gov.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, view details
- Health Resources and Services Administration, view details
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.