Kentucky Health for a Change Training Series
The Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky provides a capacity building training series consisting of webinars and in-person workshops designed to prepare nonprofit leaders across Kentucky for the work of advancing pressing health issues. Participants connect with a wide-range of leaders in the field and learn about best practices and proven models through this series.
Examples of training sessions include:
- Kentucky Inspired: A Conversation on Cancer, COVID-19, and Community
- Practicing Health Equity in Kentucky
- Collaboration as a Key to Success in 2020
- Presentations for Youth and Adults on the Dangers of Youth E-Cigarette Use
- Kentucky Data on Drug Overdose and Prevention Programs
- Kentucky's Grant Writing Resources
Nonprofit health leaders in Kentucky may participate.
Training opportunities are provided at no cost.
Links to the upcoming training schedule and past event archives are available on the program website. Register for each session individually.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.