Better Maternal Outcomes Rapid Improvement Network
The Better Maternal Outcomes Rapid Improvement Network is a series of 6-week educational and networking initiatives focused on improving maternal outcomes in the United States. Participants will learn how to spread best practices and protocols through a variety of shared learning formats. The overall goal of the network is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to implement promising practices and improve care delivery for all women and newborns.
Participants will enroll in 6-week improvement sprints focused on a specific clinical topic. All sprints include:
- Six live webinars and access to webinar recordings on quality improvement topics providing practical, how-to advice for implementing national safety bundles and other promising practices
- Drop-in virtual coaching sessions with expert faculty from the field as well as safety, data, and improvement-focused experts
- Connections to other providers, organizations, and communities navigating similar work
- Real-world examples and case studies from a diverse set of providers, hospitals, and delivery centers
- Roadmaps and tools customized to support bundle implementation and build local improvement skills to bridge the gap between "what we know" and "what we do"
- Access to selected online quality improvement tools
- Reducing Harm from Hemorrhage Improvement Sprint: September – October 2020
- Improving Response to Maternal Hypertension Improvement Sprint: January – February 2021
- Safe Reduction of NTSV Cesarean Births Improvement Sprint: March – April 2021
The content is designed for all types of healthcare providers and organizations that are interested in improving maternal outcomes for their patients.
The initiative is offered at no cost to participants.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.