Better Maternal Outcomes Rapid Improvement Network
The Better Maternal Outcomes Rapid Improvement Network is a series of 6-month educational and networking initiatives focused on improving maternal outcomes in the United States. Participants will learn how to spread best practices and protocols through a variety of shared learning formats. The overall goal of the network is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to implement promising practices and improve care delivery for all women and newborns.
Participants will enroll in 6-month waves based on their organization type. All waves include:
- Webinars on critical maternal safety topics and related issues, offered bimonthly to keep pace and provide an interactive learning experience
- Drop-in virtual coaching sessions with expert faculty from the field as well as safety, data, and improvement-focused experts
- Connections to other providers, organizations, and communities navigating similar work
- Real-world examples and case studies from a diverse set of providers, hospitals, and delivery centers
- Roadmaps and tools customized to support bundle implementation and build local improvement skills to bridge the gap between "what we know" and "what we do"
- Access to selected online quality improvement tools
- Wave 2 will take place from October, 2019 to February, 2020 for community and safety-net hospitals.
- Wave 3 will take place in early 2020 for rural hospitals and providers.
- Three additional waves will be announced in the near future.
The content is designed for individuals and organizations that are interested in improving maternal outcomes for their patients.
The initiative is offered at no cost to participants.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.