Expansion of Practitioner Education
The Expansion of Practitioner Education program provides grants to expand the integration of substance use disorder education into the curriculum of healthcare and health services education programs.
Required activities by applicant type are listed in the application instructions.
SAMHSA expects to make an equitable distribution of awards in terms of geography (including urban, rural, and remote settings) and balance among populations of focus and program size.
Eligible applicants include:
- Public and private nonprofit professional
associations representing healthcare professionals in the
- Physician assistants
- Social work
- Marriage and family therapy
- Health services administration
- Public and private nonprofit universities, colleges, and other professional schools
- Up to $250,000 per year for professional associations
- Up to $100,000 per year for universities and professional schools
Estimated number of awards: 10-20
Estimated total program funding: $2,000,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.