Wisconsin Overdose Data to Action Community Prevention Grants
Application: Mar 3, 2020
Wisconsin Overdose Data to Action Community Prevention Grants provide multi-year funding to strengthen and enhance the capacity of communities to prevent morbidity and mortality associated with opioid overdoses, including the implementation of strategies that prevent opioid overuse, misuse, use disorder, overdose, and opioid-related harms.
Proposed multi-sector, community-based projects must address at least one of the following focus areas:
- Support the ability to collect, analyze, and apply data
- Enhance linkages to care
- Build partnerships with public safety and first responders
- Empower individuals to make safer choices
- Support innovative prevention approaches
Activities and expected outcomes for each focus area are listed in the application instructions.
Eligible applicants include
- Local public health departments
- Tribal health clinics
- Non-governmental organizations with 501(c)(3)
Award ceiling: $85,000 per year
Award floor: $55,000 per year
Project period: Up to 3 years
Estimated number of awards: 10-15
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.