Arkansas Community Foundation COVID-19 Response Grants
Awards mini-grants to organizations mobilizing to address the immediate needs of vulnerable populations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Funding is intended to help organizations maintain operations in the face of increased demand from clients. Grants may be used to:
- Support client needs
- Cover costs associated with decreased staffing or remote working
- Provide mental health programming for clients or staff
- Coordinate or facilitate in-kind goods and donations to human services organizations working with vulnerable populations
The Arkansas Community Foundation anticipates several upcoming rounds of funding under this opportunity. Priority consideration in this first phase of funding will be given to organizations that:
- Provide human services and emergency assistance, such as food, shelter, transportation, living expenses, and rent/utility assistance
- Primarily serve vulnerable population, including children out of school; families without childcare; people without sources of income, paid sick leave, or health insurance; people with high medical risk, or people who are homeless or incarcerated
- Disseminate factual information regarding COVID-19 safety and response to vulnerable communities, including non-English speakers, rural residents, and senior citizens
Public charities, schools, hospitals, or government agencies in Arkansas with 501(c)(3) status are eligible.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.