Volunteer Firefighter Support Fund
Online contact form
The Volunteer Firefighter Support Fund provides stipends for volunteer first responders whose homes have been impacted by a state or federally declared disaster; a home fire; or those who have lost jobs or wages due to COVID-19 related illness, quarantine, or volunteer response activities.
Applicants must meet the criteria:
- Be from an National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) member state as an individual or department member of the state association
- Be an active volunteer firefighter, rescue worker, or EMS provider
- Have primary residence in a state or federally declared disaster area or have suffered home damage due to fire or have incurred loss of wages in excess of $500 as a result of COVID-19
- In the instance of a home fire, the applicant must certify that there were no intentional acts of arson or fraud and that there were working smoke alarms in the residence placed according to code
- Have incurred an uninsurable loss in excess of $5,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.