North Carolina COVID-19 Fill the Gap Response Fund
The North Carolina COVID-19 Fill the Gap Response Fund will provide grants for healthcare entities and their community partners that are responding to the COVID-19 crisis in North Carolina.
Priority will be given to applications that are consistent with the mission of the North Carolina Healthcare Foundation which is "to foster and accelerate the collective impact of hospitals, health systems, and community partners to improve the health of North Carolinians." Additional priority will be given to applications that focus on one or both of the following areas:
- Activities addressing the social and behavioral health needs of healthcare and other front line workers as result of COVID-19
- Services for rural and underserved populations that are disproportionately affected by COVID-19 (such as uninsured, communities of color, and immigrant populations)
Eligible applicants include:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Groups fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Public sector agencies serving rural North Carolina counties
- Religious organizations with or without a nonprofit designation
Grants will range from $25,000 to $150,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.