Coronavirus Food Assistance Program
The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) provides direct payments to agricultural producers of eligible commodities that have been impacted by the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Eligible commodities include:
- Nursery crops and floriculture
- Row crops
- Specialty crops
- Specialty livestock
- Livestock by contract growers
- Turfgrass sod
- Producers (person or legal entity) of specified agricultural commodities that have suffered a 5% or greater price decline as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and who face substantial marketing costs for inventories
- Have an average adjusted gross income of less than $900,000 for tax years 2016, 2017, and 2018 (If 75% of adjusted gross income comes from farming, ranching, or forestry, the 900,000 limit does not apply.)
- Comply with conservation compliance provisions
- Do not have a controlled substance violation
- If a foreign person, provides land, capital, and a substantial amount of active personal labor to the farming operation
Payment calculations by commodity are provided on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.