NOSORH Mentoring Program
888.391.7258 Ext. 106
NOSORH facilitates a 6-month mentoring experience for new State Office of Rural Health (SORH) Directors to learn with with veteran SORH leaders from across the country.
Mentors will work with their assigned mentees to help them acclimate them to the SORH Proficiencies framework.
- Be in a senior leadership position of the SORH (SORH Director or equivalent)
- Agree to devote at least 2 hours per month to the program
- Complete an orientation call with NOSORH staff and the assigned mentor
- Agree to attend the NOSORH 101 webinar and the New SORH Orientation
- Have a goal for the mentoring experience
There is no cost associated with the program.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.