New York Comprehensive Family Planning and Reproductive Health Program
Application: Dec 17, 2020
The New York State Department of Health provides funding for high-quality, accessible, and free or low-cost reproductive healthcare services to people of reproductive age in New York, with a focus on serving low-income, uninsured, and underinsured individuals. Rural populations are a priority, in addition to racial and ethnic minorities.
Services provided by funded programs include:
- Contraceptive services
- Pregnancy testing
- Non-directive options counseling
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted disease screening and treatment
- Related primary and preventive health services
- Health education
Eligible applicants include licensed governmental and/or nonprofit healthcare facilities with a minimum of 3 years of experience providing comprehensive family planning and reproductive health services.
New York City:
- Available funding - $19,705,858
- Expected number of awards - 24
Rest of the state:
- Available funding - $29,558,788
- Expected number of awards - 26
Project period: 5 years
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.