Primary Care Development Corporation Community Investment Loan Program
Primary Care Development Corporation is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) that offers affordable loan capital and advisory services to meet the needs of community-based health providers to expand and enhance primary care and other health-related services.
The organization's financial products include traditional financing for pre-development, bridge financing, construction financing, short-term loans, and permanent financing.
Projects that have been financed include:
- Service expansion: Construction, renovation, and business/site acquisition
- Care integration: Expansion to integrate medical, dental, and/or behavioral health services and provide care coordination
- Specialized service expansion: Women's health, HIV/AIDS treatment, physical/occupational therapy, expanded specialties within a primary care setting, and construction of in-house pharmacies
- Community needs expansion: Demonstration kitchens, gyms, walking tracks, classrooms, learning centers, and community meeting rooms
- Establishment of alternative delivery methods such as mobile and telehealth
- Working capital to support expansion
- Other care delivery enhancements such as electronic health records and equipment acquisition
Eligible applicants are community-based health providers, including but not limited to:
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and other community health centers
- Behavioral health institutions including mental health centers and substance use treatment facilities
- AIDS Service Organizations (ASOs)
- PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Safety net hospitals including ambulatory care and outpatient centers
Loan amounts and terms vary based on product and applicant.
Begin the process by completing the loan inquiry form.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.