Connected Care Pilot Program
The Connected Care Pilot Program provides funding for nonprofit and public healthcare providers to cover 85% of the eligible costs necessary to provide connected care services to a patient population.
Eligible services and network equipment may include:
- Patient broadband internet access services
- HCP broadband data connections
- Other connected care information services
- Network equipment that is necessary to make a functional supported broadband service
Eligible applicants are public and nonprofit entities that are one of the following types of facilities:
- Post-secondary educational institution offering healthcare instruction, such as a teaching hospital or medical school
- Community health center or health center providing healthcare to migrants
- Local health department or agency
- Community mental health center
- Nonprofit hospital
- Rural health clinic
- The dedicated emergency room of a rural, for-profit hospital
- Skilled nursing facility (SNF)
- A consortium of providers that includes at least one of the facilities mentioned above
The program will cover 85% of the cost of eligible services and network equipment.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.