Quick Response COVID-19 Health Information Outreach Award
The Quick Response COVID-19 Health Information Outreach Award provides funding to Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) members in the Greater Midwest Region (GMR) to develop and implement pilot projects that expand public access to high quality health information resources and improve health literacy related to the COVID-19 pandemic in the Greater Midwest Region.
Program objectives include:
- Improve health information access for patients, patrons, and the public, relating to COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2
- Provide access to health information in a way that is meaningful to the target population
- Increase awareness and utilization of authoritative COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 resources from NIH, NLM, and CDC
- Provide training, teaching skills, or creating resources relating to COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2
Priority will be given to proposals supporting one or more of the following NIH-designated U.S. health disparity populations:
- Black/African American
- American Indian/Alaska Native
- Asian American
- Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
- Socioeconomically disadvantaged populations
- Underserved rural populations
- Sexual and gender minorities
NNLM members located within the Greater Midwest Region (GMR) are eligible to apply. NNLM membership is free and open to institutions whose role includes providing access to authoritative health information.
Award ceiling: $49,999 per award
Estimated number of awards: 3
Links to additional guidance, application instructions, and the online application are available on the program website.
Applicants must obtain an NNLM ID before beginning the application process. Information about joining the Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) and obtaining an NNLM ID can be found on the GMR website.
Email Outreach Specialist, Nora Barnett, to discuss the proposed project. Ms. Barnett will offer consultation and proposal review services.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.