Oregon Critical Access Hospital (CAH) and Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Partner Emergency Response Simulation Team Training
This opportunity provides Oregon Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) and their partner Emergency Medical Services (EMS) agencies with two sponsored simulation training events to strengthen their existing emergency response. Each training offers both a real-time, emergency response scenario simulation and a didactic component Simulation Resource Team training. Training packages include:
- The simulation of an emergency response event, such as pediatric trauma, obstetric emergency, motor vehicle accident, or other emergency identified by the awardee
- A progressive response scenario with the partner EMS agency transporting the simulated patient to the hospital where stabilization occurs and additional transport need is assessed
- Team-based care and communication methodology to ensure CAH staff and EMS providers work together efficiently
- An immediate onsite debriefing and evaluation session to assess measurable outcomes
- Hospital ownership of the event recording and simulation response observation checklist for reference
Eligible applicants are CAHs that are partnering with EMS agencies in Oregon.
This is a training opportunity. The approximate value of the training provided is $10,000 - $15,000 based on the typical cost of similar trainings.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.