Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking
Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking program offers funding to programs that provide transitional housing, financial assistance, and support services, with the goal of securing safe, stable housing and improving outcomes for victims of human trafficking.
Funds may be used for:
- Transitional housing, including funding for the operating expenses of newly developed or existing transitional housing
- Short-term housing assistance, including rental or utility payment assistance and assistance with related expenses such as payment of security deposits and other costs incidental to relocation to transitional housing
- Voluntary support services for recipients of transitional housing, including counseling, childcare, transportation, and life skills/educational/job training
Additional information on mandatory program activities, objectives, and deliverables is available in the application instructions.
Priority consideration will be given to applications that:
- Address specific challenges that rural communities face
- Demonstrate that the individuals who are intended to benefit from the requested grant reside in high-poverty areas or persistent-poverty counties
- Applications that offer enhancements to public safety in economically distressed communities (Qualified Opportunity Zones)
Eligible applicants include:
- State and territorial governments
- County, city, and township governments
- Federally recognized Native American Tribal governments
- Native American tribal organizations
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public housing authorities
- Indian housing authorities
Award ceiling: $600,000
Expected number of awards: 25
Project period: 36 months
Estimated total program funding: $15,000,000
Applicants should submit an SF-424 and an SF-LLL in grants.gov by the March 1, 2021 deadline.
Submit the full application, including attachments, in the JustGrants grants management system by the March 15, 2021 deadline.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.