Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois COVID-19 Community Collaboration Fund
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois provides rapid response grants for community-based organizations in Illinois with missions focused on:
- Access to healthcare
- Behavioral health
- COVID-19 health literacy and vaccine outreach
Grants will be given throughout the state.
In addition to aligning with one or more of the areas of focus, the following criteria are generally required for review of grant proposals:
- The organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax status for at least one year prior to application
- Services provided in Illinois
- Operates under a non-discrimination policy
- Governed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors that are not compensated for their service
$25,000 per grant.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.