Hawaii Community Foundation CHANGE Grants
Elise von Dohlen
Grants to organizations in Hawaii using the CHANGE Framework with an overall focus on equity for all Hawaiians. Applications from rural communities and organizations serving Native Hawaiians are encouraged.
Community and Economy
- Diverse and Healthy Economy
- Wealth, Income, and Asset Building
- Housing Affordability and Cost of Living
- Safe and Sustainable Communities
Health and Wellness
- Affordable and Effective Healthcare Delivery Systems
- Improvement in Social Determinants of Health
- Access to Quality Mental and Behavioral Healthcare
Arts and Culture
- Access to Arts Education for Youth
- Nurturing and Cultivating Hawaii's Diverse Cultures
- Access to Spaces and Opportunities to Practice and Participate in Arts and Cultures
- Strengthened Climate Resilience
- Sustainable Agriculture, Fisheries, and Food Systems
- Natural Resource Protection and Revitalization
Government and Civics
- Citizen Engagement and Participation
- Effective and Accountable Government
- Strong Corporate Citizenship
- Access to Quality Early Childhood Education
- Success in School and High School Completion
- Post-Secondary Success and Career Readiness
Applicants must be nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status that provide services in Hawaii.
Generally, grants will be $50,000 per organization.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.