Hawaii Community Foundation CHANGE Grants
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program
determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The CHANGE Grants program will not have a funding
opportunity in 2022.
Hawaii Community Foundation
Grants to organizations in Hawaii using the CHANGE
Framework with an overall focus on equity for all
Hawaiians. Applications from rural communities and
organizations serving Native Hawaiians are encouraged.
Community and Economy
- Diverse and Healthy Economy
- Wealth, Income, and Asset Building
- Housing Affordability and Cost of Living
- Safe and Sustainable Communities
Health and Wellness
- Affordable and Effective Healthcare Delivery
- Improvement in Social Determinants of Health
- Access to Quality Mental and Behavioral
Arts and Culture
- Access to Arts Education for Youth
- Nurturing and Cultivating Hawaii's Diverse
- Access to Spaces and Opportunities to Practice
and Participate in Arts and Cultures
- Strengthened Climate Resilience
- Sustainable Agriculture, Fisheries, and Food
- Natural Resource Protection and Revitalization
Government and Civics
- Citizen Engagement and Participation
- Effective and Accountable Government
- Strong Corporate Citizenship
- Access to Quality Early Childhood Education
- Success in School and High School Completion
- Post-Secondary Success and Career Readiness
Applicants must be nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3)
tax-exempt status that provide services in Hawaii.
Amount of funding
Generally, grants will be $50,000 per organization.
Access · Behavioral health · Community and economic development · Culture and cultural competency · Educational attainment · Employment and unemployment · Environmental health · Healthcare needs and services · Healthcare quality · Housing and homelessness · Income · Mental health · Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander · Social determinants of health · Hawaii
For complete information about funding programs, including your
application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided
for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes
or monitor application status.