COVID-19 Rural Vaccination Site Grant in Kansas and Western Missouri
The Patterson Family Foundation will provide grants for operational support to public health departments and state approved vaccine providers in rural areas of Kansas and western Missouri.
Eligible expenses include, but are not limited to:
- Supplies to support vaccine distribution including PPE, disinfectants, and furniture
- Technology to support vaccine distribution including laptops, tablets, printers, and hotspot or broadband access
- Payroll for staffing or other resources to assist in vaccine distribution
- Rent/lease for vaccine host sites
Eligible applicants include:
- Local health departments
- Medical clinics
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Locally owned pharmacies
Providers must meet the following criteria for funding consideration:
- Provide COVID-19 vaccines for the county
- Is a state/federal approved COVID-19 vaccine provider
- Is an employee/vaccine site coordinator for the vaccine provider(s)
Projects must be located within the foundation service area, which includes counties with fewer than 50,000 residents in Kansas and western Missouri.
Award amounts are not specified.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.