New Jersey Health Equity Response to COVID-19
The New Jersey Department of Health will provide grants to address COVID-19 health disparities among high-risk and underserved populations in New Jersey, including racial and ethnic minority populations and rural communities.
Projects should focus on the strategies:
- Expand existing and/or develop new mitigation and prevention resources and services to reduce COVID-19 related disparities
- Build, leverage, and expand infrastructure support for COVID-19 prevention and control
- Mobilize partners and collaborators to advance health equity and address social determinants of health as they relate to COVID-19 health disparities
Eligible applicants vary based on activity and include:
- Clinical care providers
- Community-based and faith-based organizations
- Health information technology firms
- Existing Regional Chronic Disease Coalitions (RCDCs)
- Governmental entities
- Library systems
Total funding allocated by activity is listed in the application instructions.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.