Express Health Information Outreach Award Region 3
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Express Health Information Outreach Award will provide short-term funding for projects that improve health information literacy and increase the ability of consumers, caregivers, students, and other members of the public to find and use health information. Projects should focus on building partnerships, collaborating with local community groups, and other key groups to provide health information outreach projects to underrepresented populations in the region.
Funds may also be used to:
- Improve healthcare professional access to, awareness of, and skills for locating high-quality biomedical and health information
- Implement technology applications or activity kits to enhance access to high quality health information
Preference will be given to projects that increase information access for current and future audiences, with priority for underrepresented populations experiencing health disparities relating to:
- Race and ethnicity
- Biological sex, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation
- Cognitive and physical abilities
- Religious background or identification
- Socioeconomic status
- Education level, health literacy, and linguistic needs
- Geographic location including underrepresented populations from medically underserved areas
Applicants must be a Region 3 member of the Network of the National Library of Medicine, which includes:
Up to $8,000
Application instructions are provided on the program website.
Email completed applications to email@example.com.
- National Institutes of Health, view details
- U.S. National Library of Medicine, view details
- Network of the National Library of Medicine, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.