Hawaii Innovative Loan Repayment Program
The Hawaii and Pacific Basin Area Health Education Centers will provide loan repayment for physicians and other providers in Hawaii who work for practices and facilities that are not established as 501(c)(3). There is a minimum 2-year commitment to provide healthcare services at an eligible site in a federally designated Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA).
Eligible providers include:
- Primary care physicians (allopathic/osteopathic)
- Primary care advanced practice nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
- Primary care physician assistants
- Health service psychologists
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed professional counselors
- Marriage and family therapists
- Physical therapists/technicians
- Ultrasound technicians/technologists
- Genetic counselors
Funding amounts vary.
Contact Rhonda Roldan (808.692.1068) to request application information.
- Hawaii and Pacific Basin Area Health Education Centers, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.