Reeve Foundation Quality of Life Grants
Quality of Life grants are awarded to programs or projects that improve the daily lives of people with paralysis and their families.
Examples of projects include:
- Sports wheelchairs for a basketball team
- Adapted glider in a community playground
- A kayak for a rowing program
- Accessible lockers in a gym
- A hydraulic lift at a community pool
- Electronic door openers for a community center
- Wheelchair accessible picnic tables at a county fairground
- Camp scholarships
- Subsidized lessons for therapeutic horseback riding program
- Accessible student transportation costs for an inclusive after-school program
- Stipends for support group leaders
Organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) status, municipal and state governments, schools, veterans hospitals, tribal entities, and other local groups that have an immediate and practical impact on individual lives.
This funding cycle is for Direct Effect Grants of up to $25,000 for projects that fund specific budget items and have a clear impact on individuals living with paralysis and their families.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.