California Institute for Rural Studies (CIRS)
Works toward a rural California that is socially just, economically viable, and environmentally balanced.
- The Changing State of California Water, 12/2014, view details
- Mold and Asthma: A Look at Co-Occurrence in Two Rural Communities in California, 05/2018, view details
- Piece Rate Pay and Worker Identity: How Power in the Fields Impacts Worker Health, 04/2018, view details
- San Joaquin Valley Latino Immigrants: Implications of Survey Findings for Census 2020, 01/2019, view details
- The Status of Farm Labor Housing and the Health of Workers, 03/2015, view details