National Congress of American Indians Policy Research Center (NCAI PRC)
The policy research center of the National Congress of American Indians providing tribal leaders with information, research, and data to aid in policy decisions that best reflect the needs of their communities.
- Disaggregating American Indian & Alaska Native Data: A Review of Literature, 07/2016, view details
- The Opioid Epidemic: Definitions, Data, Solutions, 03/2018, view details
- Responding to the Opioid Crisis: An Update for Tribal Leaders, 06/2017, view details
- The State of Tribal Data Capacity in Indian Country: Key Findings from the Survey of Tribal Data Practices, 10/2018, view details
- Tribal Implications of the Revised Common Rule & NIH sIRB Policy, 06/2017, view details