Bay Rivers Telehealth Alliance
- Project Title: Bridges to Care Transitions
- Grant Period: 05/01/2015-04/30/2018
- Contact Name: Donna Dittman Hale, Executive Director
- Location: Tappahannock, Virginia
- Program Overview: The Bay Rivers Telehealth Alliance is a network of providers and community-based organizations working to improve access to care for patients in rural areas and bring in additional programming to reduce hospital readmission rates using telehealth. The goal of the project is to use remote patient monitoring to supplement care transitions coaching for patients who are discharged from the hospital with conditions associated with high rates of readmission and to provide access to chronic-disease self-management services.
Models represented by this program: