About this Toolkit
This toolkit was produced by the University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center in collaboration with the NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis and the Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub).
Toolkits are developed based on a review of FORHP grantee’s applications, foundation-funded projects, and an extensive literature review, to identify evidence-based and promising models. Programs featured in the toolkit are interviewed to provide insights about their work and guidance for other rural communities interested in undertaking a similar project.
Contributors from the University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center include Amanda Corbett, Ira Moscovice, and Hank Stabler.
For questions or comments about the toolkit, or for further assistance with using the toolkit, please contact:
- RHIhub at 1-800-230-1898 or email email@example.com
The University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center wishes to acknowledge the following individuals, who have contributed their time and expertise to ensure that this toolkit is as useful and up-to-date as possible:
- Debra Laine, Joe Wivoda, Becky Gourde, Sally Bucky, Terry Hill, and Kap Wilkes, National Rural Health Resource Center
- Kitty Jerome, County Health Rankings & Roadmaps
- Tim Size, Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative
- Jill Krueger, Network for Public Health Law
- Brock Slabach, National Rural Health Association
The Rural Health Networks and Coalitions Toolkit was first published on 4/28/2017.
The development of this toolkit was supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Department (HHS) under contract #HHSH250201300021I/HHSH25034002T.