Rural Health Models and Innovations
Browse Rural Project Examples
Browse evidence-based, effective, and promising projects, shown to work in rural locations:
See rural health projects funded by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy and Health Resources and Services Administration, as well as those shared with us by key national and regional associations and foundations:
Browse rural projects by the issue or topic addressed and population group served:
Look for projects that have been done in your area and around the country.
Many organizations, including federal agencies and national organizations, curate lists of effective programs. Some may have sections specific to rural and many have approaches that could be adapted to rural:
Share Your Story
RHIhub is looking for project examples to share with rural service providers.
Tell us about:
- Your program’s successes
- Program results demonstrated in formal program evaluations or research studies
- Best practices and processes you’re using
- Innovative solutions to problems
- What does and doesn't work in your program
- Things you wish you’d known before starting your program