There are no webinars scheduled at this time. If you would like to suggest a webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Integrating Health and Human Services in Rural Communities
Presented Thursday, April 14, 2016
Speakers: Alycia Bayne, NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis; Laura Watters, Florissa & Day Services; Cassalyn David, Mariposa Community Health Center
- Webcast: Rural Health Delivery System Reform
Presented Thursday, November 19, 2015 Special National Rural Health Day webcast of an expert panel the effects of, and opportunities for, rural healthcare delivery system reform.
- Webcast: Introducing the Rural Health Information Hub
Presented Thursday, November 19, 2015 National webcast of the press conference introducing the Rural Health Information Hub.
- NACRHHS Policy Briefs on Telehealth and Intimate Partner Violence
Presented Thursday, November 5, 2015 The National Advisory Committee on Rural Health and Human Services presents two recent policy briefs on telehealth and Intimate Partner Violence.
- Swing Bed Reimbursement in Critical Access Hospitals
Presented Thursday, March 19, 2015
Speakers: Brock Slabach, NRHA; Kristin Reiter, Cecil G. Sheps Center; Susan Starling, Marcum and Wallace Memorial Hospital
- Human Services Update from The National Advisory Committee on Rural Health and Human Services
Presented Thursday, February 26, 2015
An update on rural human services from the National Advisory Committee on Rural Health and Human Services. Part two of a two part series.
- Health Update from The National Advisory Committee on Rural Health and Human Services
Presented Wednesday, February 18, 2015
An update on rural health from the National Advisory Committee on Rural Health and Human Services. Part one of a two part series.
- Rural Health Workforce Funding Programs
Presented Tuesday, May 20, 2014
An introduction to federal grant programs, financial aid options, and key foundations that support rural health workforce, targeted to workforce boards.
- Care Coordination in Rural Communities
Presented Thursday, February 13, 2014
Speakers: Alexa Brown, NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis; Melissa Miles, Bi-State Primary Care Association; Heidi Blossom, MSN, RN, Care Transitions Coordinator for MHA – An Association of Montana Health Care Providers
- HIV in Rural America
Presented Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Speakers: Janice C. Probst, South Carolina Rural Health Research Center; Bill Yarber, Rural Center for AIDS/STD Prevention
- Improving Access to Oral Health Care in Rural Communities
Presented Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Speakers: Alycia Bayne, Senior Research Scientist from the NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis; Linda Matessino, Grant Director for the Oral Health Outreach Grant Program awarded to Innis Community Health Center; Darcy A. Czarnik Laurin, Executive Director of the Thumb Rural Health Network in Harbor Beach, Michigan
- An Update from the National Advisory Committee on Rural Health and Human Services
Presented Friday, April 26, 2013
Speakers: Committee Chair Ronnie Musgrove, along with several other NACRHHS members
- The Role of Leadership in the EHR Project: What Rural Leaders Need to Know
Presented Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Speaker: Joe Wivoda, Chief Information Officer, National Rural Health Resource Center