About this Toolkit
This toolkit was produced by the University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center in collaboration with the NORC Walsh Center for Rural Health Analysis and the Rural Health Information Hub (RHIhub).
Contributors from the University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center include Amanda Corbett, Audrey Anglin, Alex Evenson, and Ira Moscovice.
For questions or comments about the toolkit, or for further assistance with using the toolkit, please contact:
- RHIhub at 1-800-230-1898 or email email@example.com
The University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center wishes to acknowledge the following individuals, who have contributed their time and expertise to ensure that this toolkit is as useful and up-to-date as possible:
- David Cooke, Grow Appalachia, Berea College
- Michael Dahl, Director, Minnesota Food Charter
- Arlene Enderton, Program Coordinator, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Agriculture and Natural Resources: Farm, Food and Enterprise Development Team
- Mary Jo Forbord, Farmer & Registered Dietitian, Prairie Horizons Farm
- Neva Hassanein, Faculty, Environmental Studies, University of Montana
- Elaine Hernandez, Texas Hunger Initiative, Baylor University
- Christine Hradek, Coordinator, EFNEP and SNAP-Ed, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
- Courtney Long, Program Coordinator, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Agriculture and Natural Resources: Farm, Food and Enterprise Development Team
- Justin Schupp, Faculty, Sociology, Wheaton College
- Pat Seppanen, Evaluator, Minnesota Food Charter
- Anjel Stough-Hunter, Faculty, Sociology, Ohio Dominican University
The Rural Food Access Toolkit was first published on 2/13/18.
The development of this toolkit was supported by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Department (HHS) under contract #HHSH250201300021I/HHSH25034002T.