Module 3: Implementation Considerations for Services Integration Programs
Each services integration program is different and there is no one-size-fits-all implementation strategy. Each program model has specific implementation considerations, which are described in Module 2. Module 3 presents cross-cutting issues to consider prior to implementing a services integration program in a rural community.
For a broad overview of rural program implementation, see Implementing a Rural Community Health Program in the Rural Community Health Toolkit.
In this module:
- Social Determinants of Health
- Local Leadership and Commitment
- Access to Technology
- Cultural Considerations
- Person and Family Engagement
- Considerations for Services Integration Programs for Children
- Considerations for Services Integration Programs for Tribal Populations
- Implementation Challenges