Paris-Henry County Healthcare Foundation, Inc.
- Project title: West Tennessee Delta Initiative
- Grant period: 08/01/2013 – 07/31/2016
- Contact name: Tory Daughrity, Project Coordinator
- Location: Paris-Henry County, Tennessee
- Program Overview: The West Tennessee Delta Initiative is consortium that seeks to improve access to health services and management of chronic conditions across rural counties in western Tennessee. The consortium promotes the implementation of the health initiative, 85210 Let's Go! The consortium consists of local health departments and other community health organizations who provide guidance, resources, and connections to support the design and implementation of the integrated services programs. One participating organization provides school-linked health services through a series of healthy living programs and a mobile health clinic that screens children and refers them to additional services. In addition, a local medical center works with adult patients to provide pharmacy assistance and chronic condition management.
Models Represented by this Program: