Daniels Fund Grants
The Daniels Fund makes grants to organizations located in Colorado and Wyoming working in one of the following areas:
- Aging: Assisting older adults to achieve independence and quality of life and to ensure access to end-of-life and palliative care
- Drug and alcohol addiction: Assisting youth and adults with alcohol and substance abuse challenges through prevention, treatment, and after-care services
- Amateur Sports: Offering opportunities for participation in quality youth sports programs
- Disabilities: Assisting individuals with physical and developmental disabilities and their families in achieving and maintaining independence and quality of life
- Early Childhood Education: Improving the quality of the early childhood education system to ensure school readiness
- K-12 Education Reform: Increasing student achievement and a wider range of high quality school choices
- Homeless and Disadvantaged Populations: Support transitional housing for those intent on achieving self-sufficiency without the need for public assistance, and fund emergency services for disadvantaged individuals and families
- Youth Development: Offering opportunities for youth to develop character and gain the necessary life skills to become successful adults
The Daniels Fund Grants Program accepts letters of inquiry from 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in Colorado and Wyoming.
Grant amounts vary considerably and depend on many factors. Some important considerations include the applicant organization's program budget, the consistency of the program goals with the Fund's priority areas and strategies, and the amount of support the program is receiving from other sources.
Links to online inquiry forms are available on the program website. Each focus area and state has its own application process.
Unsolicited proposals are not accepted in New Mexico and Utah.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.