Sid W. Richardson Foundation Grants
The Sid W. Richardson Foundation provides grants to nonprofit organizations in Texas that address education, healthcare, human services, and the arts.
Examples of past grants include:
- Grants for educational programs for childcare providers and their families
- Grants for after school programs
- Capital funding for clinics and hospitals
- Grants for technology improvement in hospitals and clinics
- Grants for conferences and expos about healthcare topics
- Grants for health research
- Grants to colleges and universities to support health professions educational programs
- Grants for programs that offer health services to low-income populations
- Grants for transitional housing programs
- Grants for programs that address the needs of low-income families
- Grants for programs that assist people who have disabilities
- Grants for programs that address abuse, domestic violence, and family development
Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations based in Texas and serving residents of Texas are eligible to apply. Grants for human services and cultural organizations are limited to the Fort Worth area.
No limit is set. Grants of up to $3,000,000 have been awarded.
For new applicants, preliminary inquiries should be sent to:
Mr. Pete Geren, President/ CEO
Sid W. Richardson Foundation
309 Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.