Rapid Response Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies
Rapid Response to Requests for Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies will fund a single entity to assist rural communities with conducting rapid data analyses and short term issue-specific rural research studies to understand the impact of current and proposed policies and regulations. The awardee will provide information that will improve access to healthcare and population health in rural America.
Program responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Submitting short-term, issue specific research briefs to the Rural Health Research Gateway
- Sharing data analysis and short-term, issue specific research briefs for HRSA review
- Providing the public with a vehicle for performing data analysis and interpretation on rural health services, including determining the feasibility of conducting the data analyses and interpretations
- Distributing research findings as a tool to inform the public including, but not limited to, national, state, and local policymakers, state-based entities, and/or individual rural health care providers
- Identifying up to two rural policy issues that need to be studied in a time frame that cannot be accommodated by the Rural Health Research Center Program (typically 3-6 months)
All domestic public and private entities, nonprofit and for-profit, are eligible to apply. Eligible entities may include, but are not limited to, public and private institutions for higher education, public or private health research organizations, foundations, tribes and tribal organizations, and faith-based entities.
Total funding available: $500,000
Number of awards: 1
Project period: 5 years
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.