Iowa Agricultural Youth Grants
Iowa Agricultural Youth Grants award funding for youth to conduct a farm safety and/or health educational program, campaign, or social media event. The projects should be conducted by youth, with adults serving as mentors and advisors.
Project examples include:
- Distributing ear plugs, sun screen, and healthy snacks to farmers at harvest time
- Conducting a program about driving safely on rural roads
- Building a farm safety hazard display
- A coloring, poster, or writing contest about tractor, ATV, or livestock safety
- Developing livestock safety manuals and signs for county fair participants
Iowa youth groups/organizations are eligible to apply.
Grantees are encouraged to work with Iowa's Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (I-CASH) affiliates, which are listed on the first page of the application instructions.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.