Caring for Colorado Foundation Grants
Denver office: 720.524.0770
Pueblo office: 719.566.7841
Caring for Colorado Foundation Grants support projects that enhance health equity, well-being, and opportunity.
Current Priority Funding Areas include:
- Healthy beginnings for children
- Healthy youth
- Resilient families
- Public policy advocacy
Additional priority is given to organizations that:
- Focus resources and attention on children in families with low-income, children and youth of color, and children and youth who experience systemic injustice
- Seek, integrate, and respond to insights and solutions centered on the voice and perspective of children, youth, families, and caregivers
- Are rooted in and trusted by the children, youth, and communities they serve
Applications will be accepted from:
- Charitable nonprofit organizations with tax-exempt classification
- Tax-supported institutions including state or local governments or schools
The amount granted to an organization varies depending on many factors, including a project's total budget and the potential impact of the proposed interventions. Foundation staff members are available to discuss specific project needs prior to submission of a proposal.
Applicants must complete part 1 of the application using the online system by August 5, 2021.
Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full application, with a deadline of September 16, 2021.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.