Caring for Colorado Foundation Grants
Denver office: 720.524.0770
Pueblo office: 719.566.7841
Caring for Colorado Foundation Grants support projects that enhance health equity, well-being, and opportunity.
Current Priority Funding Areas include:
- Healthy beginnings for children
- Healthy youth
- Resilient families
- Public policy advocacy
Additional priority is given to organizations that:
- Make children and families central to their approach
- Focus intentionally on helping those facing the greatest barriers to opportunity
- Celebrate the diverse makeup of families and emphasize cultural responsiveness
- Prioritize community engagement and participant voice
Applications will be accepted from:
- Charitable nonprofit organizations with tax-exempt classification
- Tax-supported institutions including state or local governments or schools
The amount granted to an organization varies depending on many factors, including a project's total budget and the potential impact of the proposed interventions. Foundation staff members are available to discuss specific project needs prior to submission of a proposal.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.