Iowa Primary Care Provider Loan Repayment Program
Iowa Primary Care Provider Loan Repayment Program offers educational loan repayment assistance for primary care health professionals in return for a 2 year service commitment in a Health Professional Shortage Area in Iowa.
Applicants must be United States citizens and licensed or certified to practice in one of the healthcare disciplines listed in the application instructions. Additional, specific eligibility requirements may be found starting on page 4 of the application instructions.
Total Funding Available: $484,653
Up to $50,000 for:
- Primary care physicians (MD, DO)
- General and pediatric dentists (DDS, DMD)
Up to $40,000 for:
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Psychiatric nurse specialists
- Certified nurse midwives
- Health service psychologists
Up to $30,000 for:
- Licensed clinical social workers
- Licensed professional counselors
- Marriage and family therapists
- Registered clinical dental hygienists
- Registered nurses
- Alcohol and substance abuse counselors
Applications must be submitted online through the Iowa Electronic Grant Management System.
Written questions must be submitted by August 17, 2021 using the online question submission process described on page 11 of the application instructions.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.