Oregon Partnership State Loan Repayment Program
Oregon Partnership State Loan Repayment Program offers matching funds for loan repayment for primary care providers who agree to serve in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs) of Oregon for a period of at least 2 years.
To qualify, participants must be U.S. citizens, and they must work full-time or be contracted to begin work at a practice site located in a HPSA in Oregon.
Eligible professions include:
- Allopathic or Osteopathic Physicians specializing in Family Medicine, General Pediatrics, General Internal Medicine, Gerontology, General Psychiatry, or Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioners
- Primary Care Physician Assistants
- Certified Nurse-Midwives
- Dentists (DMD/DDS)
- Dental Hygienists
- Licensed Mental Health or Behavioral Health Professionals: Clinical or Counseling Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, or Psychiatric Nurse Specialists
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor IIIs (Master Degree required)
As described in the frequently asked questions, awards are calculated on a tiered system, based on candidate and practice site eligibility, with a maximum of 20% of qualified loan debt per award year.
The Loan Repayment Program will provide half of the funds, and the healthcare practice site must agree to provide matching funds and a 10% administrative fee.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.