Health Center Expanded Services: Integrated Behavioral Health Services Supplemental Funding
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
For programmatic or technical
For grants management or budget
Mona D. Thompson
This opportunity provides supplemental funding to existing Health Center Program operational grant (H80) award recipients to increase access to high quality integrated behavioral health services, including prevention or treatment of mental health conditions and/or substance use disorders (SUDs), including opioid use disorder (OUD).
Applications must propose to:
- Increase new and/or existing patients receiving SUD and/or mental health services as reported in the 2020 Uniform Data System (UDS) report
- Add at least 0.5 SUD and/or mental health service personnel FTE within 8 months of award
Funding may be used to support the expansion of high quality integrated behavioral health services through:
- Workforce expansion
- Professional development and training
- Clinical workflow and practice transformation
- Opioid prevention
- Pain management
- Advancement of telehealth and other health information technologies
Existing health centers currently receiving H80 the Health Center Program are eligible for expanded services funds:
- Community Health Centers
- Migrant Health Centers
- Health Care for the Homeless
- Public Housing Primary Care
Award ceiling: $145,000
Estimated number of awards: 1,375
Estimated total program funding: $200,000,000
A link to the application instructions is available on the program website.
Submit the application online through the HRSA Electronic Handbooks (EHB) system.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, view details
- Health Resources and Services Administration, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.