Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Early Intervention Services Program: Existing Geographic Service Areas
The purpose of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program is to provide comprehensive primary healthcare and support services in an outpatient setting for low income, uninsured, and underserved people with HIV.
Applicants must propose to provide:
- Counseling for individuals with respect to HIV
- Targeted HIV testing
- Periodic medical evaluations of individuals with HIV and other clinical and diagnostic services regarding HIV
- Therapeutic measures for preventing and treating the deterioration of the immune system, and for preventing and treating conditions arising from HIV
- Referrals for people with HIV to appropriate providers of health and support services
Eligible applicants include
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Grant recipients under section 1001 (regarding family planning) other than States
- Comprehensive hemophilia diagnostic and treatment centers
- Rural Health Clinics
- Health facilities operated by or pursuant to a contract with the Indian Health Service
- Community-based organizations, clinics, hospitals, and other health facilities that provide early intervention services to people who contracted HIV through intravenous drug use
- Nonprofit private entities that provide comprehensive primary care services to populations at risk of HIV, including faith-based and community-based organizations
Total program funding: $180,600,000
Expected number of awards: 347
Project period: 3 years
A table showing the funding ceiling by geographic service area and project start date is provided in Appendix B of the application instructions.
Links to the full announcement and online application process are available through grants.gov.
Service areas listed in Appendix B of the application instructions are organized according to their period of performance start date. There are 3 separate Funding Opportunity Numbers based on project start date.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.