Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program
The 2020 funding announcement is available for current grantees only.
The Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program offers funding for nonprofit organizations and consumer cooperatives that provide supportive services for very low-income veterans and their families residing in permanent housing to remain stably housed and to rapidly transition those not currently in permanent housing to stable housing.
Examples of program funding uses include, but are not limited to:
- Child care
- Emergency housing assistance
- Rental assistance
- Utility-fee payment assistance
- Security deposits
- Utility deposits
- Moving costs
- General housing stability assistance
Applicants should be familiar with the Rapid Re-housing Performance Benchmarks and Program Standards provided on the program website.
Private nonprofit organizations and consumer cooperatives that are current grantees are eligible to apply.
Award amounts vary.
- Priority 1: Funding for existing grantees with 3-year CARF, 4-year COA accreditations, or 3-year JC accreditations
- Priority 2: All other existing grantees that are not eligible to apply under Priority 1
- Priority 3: Existing grantees that are currently providing services in a community targeted for additional funding, as listed in the application instructions
- Priority 4: New applicants who are seeking to provide services in of the targeted areas. Funding available by target area is provided in the application instructions.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.