Walmart Foundation Community Grant Program
All program-related contact should be with the local Walmart or Sam's Club store.
The Walmart Community Grant Program provides grants to support the unique needs of local communities in the service areas of Walmart and Sam's Club stores.
Funding areas include:
- Community and economic development
- Diversity and inclusion
- Environmental sustainability
- Health and human services
- Hunger relief and healthy eating
- Public safety
- Quality of life
Organizations must be described as one of the following:
- Hold a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Are a recognized government entity: state, county, and city agency, including law enforcement or a fire department that is requesting funds exclusively for public purposes
- Are a K-12 public or nonprofit private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university
- Are a church or other faith-based organization with proposed projects that address and benefit the needs of the community at large
All organizations must be CyberGrants FrontDoor verified prior to submitting an application.
Non-charities, including organizations recognized as 501(c)(4)s, like homeowner's associations, civic leagues, or volunteer fire companies, are not eligible.
Award ceiling: $5,000
Award floor: $250
A link to the online application system is available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.