Walmart Foundation Community Grant Program
All program-related contact should be with the local Walmart or Sam's Club store.
Once applications are submitted, it generally takes 60 days for facility management to review. If it has been longer than 60 days, contact the local facility for a status update. Applications will only remain active in the online system for 90 days.
If there is a problem with submission, email email@example.com with the subject line "Walmart Foundation Org Support Request." CyberGrants may also be contacted at 978.824.0300.
The Walmart Community Grant Program provides grants to nonprofit organizations and agencies that work in one of the following areas:
- Hunger relief and healthy eating - Providing federal or charitable meals and/or snacks for low income individuals and families
- Health and human service - Providing medical screening, treatment, social services, or shelters for low income individuals and families
- Quality of life - Improving access to recreation, arts, or cultural experiences for low income individuals and families
- Education - Providing afterschool enrichment, tutoring, or vocational training for low income individuals and families
- Community and economic development - Improving local communities for the benefit of low income individuals and families
- Diversity and inclusion - Fostering the building of relationships and understanding among diverse groups
- Public safety - Supporting public safety programs through training and/or equipment
- Environmental sustainability - Preventing waste, increasing recycling, or supporting other programs that work to improve the environment
Organizations must be described as one of the following:
- Hold a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3), (4), (6), or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Are a recognized government entity: state, county, and city agency, including law enforcement or a fire department that is requesting funds exclusively for public purposes
- Are a K-12 public/private school, charter school, community/junior college, state/private college or university
- Are a church or other faith-based organization with proposed projects that address and benefit the needs of the community at large
Award ceiling: $5,000
Award floor: $250
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.