888.391.7258 Ext. 103
The National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) Awards honor outstanding professionals in the area of rural health.Awards Requiring NOSORH Membership:
- NOSORH SORH Award of Excellence - Presented to a State Office of Rural Health that has made an outstanding contribution in the field of rural health
- The James D. Bernstein Mentoring Award - Honors an experienced, long‐time rural health individual leader who is a member of NOSORH, is actively involved in a State Office of Rural Health, has sincere interest in emerging leaders' professional growth, and has played a key role in developing future leaders within the national rural health movement
- Emerging Leader Award - An individual SORH staff member who has demonstrated new leadership, initiative, involvement and commitment to the mission of NOSORH or State Offices of Rural Health
Awards Not Requiring NOSORH Membership:
- The Andrew W. Nichols Rural Health Advocate Award - An individual who is a member of NOSORH, the National Rural Health Association, the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, and/or another national organization, and who has made significant contribution to rural, frontier, or border health, and has demonstrated deep commitment to health equity and improving the health of underserved populations
- NOSORH Legislator of the Year Award - Recognizes an outstanding individual federal legislator for her/his work and support of rural health initiatives that address national rural healthcare needs
Must be a member of NOSORH to nominate. Some awards require membership.
These awards are honorary.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.